Can’t I become a successful entrepreneur? This question will prompt you many times while reading this book. Yes, after reading this book you will feel like you are an entrepreneur but you haven’t understood your hidden potential strengths in you. And you will feel that you have not realized and utilized them properly.
There is no such a formula for becoming a successful entrepreneur, but there are definitely some rules and principles which can help you becoming a successful entrepreneur or anything else you wish to become in your life. In my point of view the subsequent are to be practiced in one’s life for becoming a successful personality.
1. Firstly you should have a vision in your life and work towards it to make it happen.
2. Secondly you should love what you do.
3. Thirdly you need to be courageous, hardworking, honest and patient enough while working towards your goals.
4. Fourthly the aim shouldn’t be only profit making but considering society and its people as well.
5. Fifthly you have to have creative ideas as well as willing to take a bit risk too. After combing these all you can become successful in any field and your efforts can be fruitful.
We may be working in different fields but we end up with some common goals (happiness in life, victory, prosperity and success).
Authors of the book;
Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen are the #1 New York Times and USA Today best-selling authors of the Chicken Soup for the Soul series.
Chicken Soup for the Entrepreneur's Soul is a compilation of short stories from entrepreneurs, who share their experiences of success, failure and courage, with a little helpful advice.
Some of the inspiring quotes I have collected from the book.
1. Establish relationship first and then do business.
2. If you have a sense of entrepreneurship, take that first step.
3. In an even-changing world, the only constant you can control is you!
4. People can take away your house, wealth but they can not take from you what you have learnt.
5. Treat yourself like a brand and remember consistency and credibility are your greatest assets.
6. Remember you get what you pay for.
7. Forget margins. Are you giving customers the goods and services that they want when they want them? Satisfy those requirements and the margins will take care of themselves.
8. A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business.
9. None of us can change our yesteryears but all of us can change our tomorrow.
10. Ideas are the seeds of future fortune.
11. Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you will land among the stars.
12. There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it is going to be a butterfly.
13. The best way to predict the future is to invent it.
14. It takes a lot of courage to show your dreams to some one else.
15. Two heads are better than one.
16. Enthusiasm is the yeast that raises the dough
17. There is nothing wrong with being fired.
18. You don’t have to be thin, rich, young or wrinkle-free to be successful. You just have to be you and never, never, never and never give up.
19. If you can’t take the heat, go out of the kitchen.
20. Life is tough…….wear a helmet.
21. The only way to do great work is to love what you do.
22. Whenever one door closes, another one always opens.
23. We must accept the challenges that life offers.
24. High expectations are the key to everything.
25. All of our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
26. If your ship doesn’t come in, swim out to meet it.
27. The world doesn’t pay you for what you know; it pays you for what you do.
28. The universe rewards actions.
29. A journey of one thousands miles must begin with one step. (famous chinese proverb)
30. It is not whether you get knocked down; it is whether you get up again.
31. Do not aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in it and it will come naturally.
32. No dream is too big.
33. We do not remember days …we remember moments.
34. Don’t quack like a duck soar like am eagle.
Four important codes for success
1. The destiny code; to crack the destiny code you must discover your unique place in the universe.
2. The prism code; destiny is the path you choose. Prism is the vehicle you navigate down the path.
3. The angel code; you can’t do it alone, you need a team.
4. The star code; cracking the star code is the process of discovering and serving a very special group of customers treating them like the stars they are.
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Abstract This is a library based historical and qualitative research which reviews public administrative reforms in Afghanistan with a f...
Name of the book; Wings of fire Written by; Arun Tiwari This book is an autobiography of APJ Abdul Kalam, ex-president of India known as...
To start with the topic I would like to define the followings; Þ Consumer; A consumer is someone who consumes anything that is required by ...
Dear friends this is an analysis of a case study, of UK’s 1980s and 1990s economic status. The analysis is done in a question and answer for...